Monday, May 16, 2011

Hello America, can you spare an IQ point?

 No? Ofcourse you can’t, you have no brains to begin with. I’m sorry, let me be less rude. Penny for your thoughts or is the price too high?  This pretty much sums up my view on just how mentally invalid most Americans have become, believing one government lie after the other. I’m talking about the whole “we finally got Usama Bin (Dead for the last 9 years)” fiasco. Nothing has been learned in the last ten years. So he’s been officially retired from the script(9th time's the charm), but he’ll be replaced by a new Al-CIAda boogey man. Brother Shahid Kamal is much more eloquent in his razor sharp post:

We are neither on the side of the Muslim killers, the rapists of Muslim women, the dismember-junkies of murdered Afghan children, the permanent despoilers of lands through the use of depleted uranium, the holocausters of Fallujah in a hellish haze of white (like the angel of death) phosphorous, nor were we on the side of those who also kill civilians, but in smaller numbers and with less sophisticated weaponry. We were on the side of peace. And we didn’t appreciate lies being told to support wars whose only beneficiary was, is and will continue to be the Military Industrial Complex.

So having spent the last decade years slandering, vilifying, demonizing, degrading, spitting on, and murdering Muslims around the world, suddenly and inexplicably the US authorities were overcome by a new found sense of respect for Muslim customs and felt obliged to 'bury' Usama within 24 hours. Interesting. Gee.. I suppose they weren't anticipating anyone asking to see 'the evidence'.  

 The same liberals who critically dissected Bush jr’s every move had no problems with the multiple explanations of the daring raid put forth by the Obamaniac administration. No picture? No problem says western state media. Politics as usual. But what is truly unforgivable has been the reaction of Muslim individuals organizations who swallowed the lie hook, line and sinker. What, do you eager beaver immigrant buffoons think playing along will make Islamophobia disappear? That you’ll be accepted, now that you’re being politically correct? Think masser will let you live in a bigger house?  Allow me to remind you of a verse from the glorious Qur’an :

﴿يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنْ جَاءَكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَإٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَنْ تُصِيبُوا قَوْمًا بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَى مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينَ﴾

O you who believe! If a Fasiq (liar/evildoer) comes to you with a report, look carefully into it, lest you harm a people in ignorance, then be sorry for what you have done. (49:6)

Yeah, I’m not buying their fairy tale. Just like I never believed that “Iraq had WMD and did 911” lie. Oh and speaking of which, Muslims didn’t do 911. And if you don’t have the spine to stand up and speak the truth, then kindly sit down and shut up, and don’t EVER call yourselves community leaders, you apathetic, pot bellied, halwa eating cowards. Learn from these brave non-Muslims :

Now if you'll excuse me I've got to get back to polishing Davey Jones locker.

3 comments:

Grande Strategy said...

Sallam Dr. Maxtor,

Want you share with you a link regarding a recent spate of defamation against those working for Palestine. http://www.grandestrategy.com/2011/05/zionist-implant-attempts-to-hijack-gaza.html

Would appreciate if you would contact me via email so I can share with you some further details. My email is m.hussain@grandestrategy.com

-Meinhaj

Shahid said...

as-salaamu `alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh

jazakallah khayr for linking back to my piece akhi. i hope you're well. I love your writing, always have done and I always look forward to your posts. You will note that I have stopped using bad language in my posts. I hope this meets with your approval. :-)

wassalaam

Shahid

DrMaxtor said...

Waliakum Asalam Shahi bhai,

Jazakallah Khair for your kind words. I didn't know you were blogging again so it was a most pleasant surprise to read your awesome posts. As for bad language...well I'm not going to dock you for using it lol
Inshallah I'll be adding your excellent site to my blogroll.