Sunday, June 08, 2008

Waiting for gas prices to hit $10 a gallon

Thats right, forget $4.50 a gallon. Its time to hit double digits. Would I prefer to pay more at the pump? No, but I do relish the thought of millions of apathetic morons suffering through their wallets. The scum(the usual suspects etc) actually thought that they were going to get free oil stolen from Iraq to power their gas guzzlers. Didn't work out too well did it?
Those who are truly suffering are the people of Iraq who have gone through 12 years of sanctions, followed by war and 5 years under a brutal foreign(with the Vichy style puppet regime) occupation, with over a million deaths, and millions more displaced. Thats nearly 20 years of terrorism(so go hang yourself with those stupid, effeminate yellow ribbons already), so I really don't want to hear any more whining about gas prices. Your silence and lack of any remorse is now translating into you landing in the poor house. You deserve it and much worse. See you on the freeway offramp as I blast green house emissions from my non-hybrid vehicle into your face.
Oh, and for those clueless lemmings who think that elections means anything, especially in the US, I present to you the following video :

3 comments:

Carlieda said...

that is a shame that they are trying to invade Iran.I hope people wake up soon and see what is really going on.I too was fooled by Barack Obama.He is just like all the rest of them.

George Carty said...

Isn't the prevalence of oversized vehicles in the United States the result of a flaw in the tax system?

(Namely that any owner of a vehicle over 2 tons, in which more than 50% of the mileage is for work-related purposes, can claim a tax break).

DrMaxtor said...

I did not know that, George. Hmmm...