Friday, November 03, 2006

Doing it Evangelical style.......

By now, I'm sure you've all heard about the sex scandal of evangelical big shot Rev. Ted Haggard. I'm not going to rant about the evangelical pro-zionazi armagedonist nihilistic culture of death. Atleast not today.
I oppose gay marriage, and think its one of the most regressive steps a society can take. So does Ted Haggard. One problem though, he's been brokeback mountaineering for the last 3 years.
No, says Haggard, a married man with 5 children. He only got crystal meth and a massage by a gay hooker. Glad you cleared that up rev. Thats what I call an anointing....


But we shouldn't generalize or anything like that. Just ask Pat Robertson(who used fto requent Korean brothels before becoming the ironman who bench presses 1000 lbs today), Paul Crouch( TBN founder, and secret pole polisher), Marvin Gorman(had an extramarital affair with one of his parishioners), Jim Bakker( caught with Jessica Hahn) and some guy called Jimmy Swaggart pictured on the right confessing to some vague sin (multiple prostitutes, and in one case trying to get a 9 year old).
Looks like armageddon can wait.................................

3 comments:

izzymo said...

Subhan'Allah, that movement is falling apart at the seams. I have a feeling that within the next few months, more and more junk is gonna come out of the Evangelical-Republican movement. The stench is just too hard to ignore.

Muslim Apple said...

I don't know how we reconcile posts like these to the hadeeth that a Muslim does not search out the faults of others. I myself do not know where the line is.

DrMaxtor said...

I understand Muslim Apple, but we're not "searching" out the faults of these hypocrites. Its out in the open...