Saturday, October 07, 2006

How NOT to protest, or counter-protest for that matter.....

I'm sure many of you have seen Pakistan's bumbling general-in-chief on the Daily Show. Yes, he's an embarassing excuse of a man with his 1940s style english and silly salute to the audience, BUT I find this "protest" cobbled together by some outfit called the "World Sindhi Institute"(90% of Sindhis live in Pakistan, the rest in India) far worse. You can tell that the white people who hooked up with them are having second thoughts. Now I've been to a few protests myself and can tell you that being articulate and organized is a must. A word of advice to these jackballs : its pronounced dem-ock-racy, not dhem-aack-rassy.

2 comments:

--M said...

holy crap this is so funny lol

Luqman said...

Could've been worse I suppose. At least they made an attempt to speak English.