Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Islamophobia certainly shouldnt be ruled out at a time when Muslim woman are being targetted by the usual suspects.
A trust fund has been established to help support Ansari's husband of 17 years, Ahmad, and her six children. Deposits can be made into account No. 55041477 at any Fremont Bank location.
Checks can also be made to the "Ansari Family'' at Washington Mutual, account No. 3091558830
Also check out this article.
UPDATE 10/26/06 : Suspect identified
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Let me share a few details of how the patient-physician relationship works. For starters the patient is the boss, they have every right to raise concerns about anything, including the right to be examined by a member of the same sex. I've had a few of such requests from female patients, and each and every one was a non-Muslim. So theres nothing odd or uniquely Islamic about it. I didnt take it personally, and as expected of a professional complied with the wishes of the patient. And guess what? Thats the basis of a solid patient-physician relationship. Its not about you, but the patient. You dont get to pick who you want to treat!
Instead what we have here are narcisstic French prima donnas trying to stir the pot of anti-Muslim hatred which has become the standard of mindless fascist secularism run amok in Europe these days. What sort of health care professional behaves like this? A throughly unprofessional one, and if any of these idiots pulled such antics here, they would be suspended and their medical licenses revoked, and rightly so. But ofcourse this has nothing to do with medicine, but with a former colonial power trying to get its kicks by attacking religious and racial minorities in its own backyard. Who in their right mind would want to be "integrated" and "assimilated" into a "culture" like this? I wouldnt. I'd argue that by making life harder for Muslims going about their day to day business, the French and their imitators( 2 third rate former colonies come to mind) are infact going to politisize them and fuel lasting ill will towards the state. My advice to Muslimahs going into the medical field would be to strongly consider going into OBGYN, there are many woman who have no time for the politcs of exclusion and are in need of your care.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Loans self employed
Friday, October 13, 2006
Check out Juan Cole's analysis of this damning statistic.
And the numbers do add up !
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
- This was spray painted at the home of an Indian Catholic family. Apparently you dont even have to be a Muslim to get this sort of reception. Just be as dark as possible and look "foreign" to be considered a Muslim. This also validates my thesis that a good nazi is a dead nazi.
- Now I'm not a reactionary, but if this sort of
- harassment keeps up, you're going to have race riots on your hands europeans. Get over ourselves, you are no longer empires, and attacking minorities, petrol bombng bakeries, assaulting defenseless woman in the streets will not be tolerated. If the gas chambers are ever reactivated again, you can bet that Uncle Adolf's little helpers will NOT be the ones pulling the levers. Besides I spray painted the wrong house.
- Bottom line nazis, we will dress as per the dictates of our faith. We will eat and drink(halal ofcourse) as we per the dictates of our faith. We will perform our Salats as per the dictates of our faith. And guess what? Its none of your damn business and if its keeping you up at night, go and play Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded. Oh, and I love Mexican food just incase you were curious what I thought about the homies south of the border.
- "Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."
- Malcolm X, Malcolm X Speaks, 1965
Sunday, October 08, 2006
French Doctor Thierry Arnaud found Anoushe Timuti, age 6, trying to dig her brother out of the ruins of the family’s house. The doctor spoke little Arabic. Through an interpreter he explained that Anoushe’s brother desperately needed a blood transfusion or else the little boy would die. Anoushe nodded, signifying she understood.
When the transfusion was complete, she began to cry. The doctor asked what was wrong. Anoushe asked through an interpreter “when do I die?” Too young to understand medicine, she had assumed that all her blood would be taken - yet she was willing to give her life to save her brother’s.
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Monday, October 02, 2006
His "guests" included :
Irshad Manji ( carpet addicted Canadian zionist athiest catamite con artist on the far left )
Mona Eltahawy (curly haired neocon supported neolib Egyptian bimbo pictured above in the centre, often masquerades as a journalist )
Wafa Sultan ( unemployed athiest zionist pretending to be a Muslim, currently a favorite amongst judeofascists and people with the IQ of a toilet bowl )
It may be Ramadan but that doesnt mean the criminal network is taking it easy. Well, neither am I. Wonder where phony asylum seeker Ayaan Hirsi Magan was. Nice try though proggies but the cats out of the bag,....see you on this years idiot list.