Thursday, August 03, 2006

Tarek Fatah quits.....


Stop the presses, Tarek Fatah has quit the MCC(currently decked out in his son's treehouse). Ho hum. This is an article from Canada's Globe and Mail newspaper written by none other then the purulent pompous punjabi's own daughter (Uh conflict of interest anyone?). I'm not going to waste time deconstructing this latest media stunt but here are some comments from the unimpressed who did it for me :

Jean Claude from Toronto, Canada writes : The problem is less Mr. Fatah’s views than his behavior and his consistently anti-Muslim stance. I am sure any community will be offended when someone represents himself as his community’s voice by launching a sustained smearing campaign against his own people. His “innovative views” are only meant to remain in media limelight. They are not based on any depth of knowledge about the community or Islam. Another prominent aspect of his behavior is to represent himself as the “victim” and community as an enemy. Examples abound in his writings such as when he goes to a mosque he sees himself surrounded by terrorists. In his present statement he equates a statement condemning his behavior to a “fatwa” against him. Even a child knows that a “fatwa” can be issued only by a religious authority under strict conditions and on extremely important issues. Mr. Fatah is absolutely not worthy of a “fatwa” and people condemning him have no authority to issue “fatwa”. His efforts to become Salman Rushdie will fail. Combating fundamentalism is one thing but launching a smearing campaign against every Muslim is an outright bigotry. It’s a good thing that he has decided to resign from his office.

C M from London, Canada writes : So is Mr. Fatah leaving because of 'an increasing heavy load of work', to get out of the 'limelight', for security issues or to write his book? I suspect that Tarek sold out a long time ago and is now thinking it's time to cash in. There is no shortage of people who are frightened of Muslims who actually believe in their religion, pray regularly and even dress modestly. With all the media attention Fatah has received, he should be able to retire comfortably with the royalties from his future book.

Mohammed D from Toronto, Canada writes: This is a happy day for the thousands of muslims living in toronto. This man had absolutely no knowledge of Islam. His views totally misrepresented islam. I hate the fact that many people thought he was speaking for the community. This man has put many false images of islam into people's heads (just looking at all of the comments posted). I am glad he resigned, and I never want to see his face on television again when it comes to representing the muslim community.


Let me make one thing clear though : I dont believe his safety is anywhere near as compromised he claims. That being said, if any of you jackballs out there are sending him threats, I suggest you stop and desist now. Dont give the corpulent charlatan anything to carp about to play victim and use against the Muslim community. Challenge and expose his agenda and his newfound neocon bedfellows....because I guarentee you that T-fat is pursuing his own political agenda via Bob Rae and Liberal party of Canada. You're not fooling anyone masalatron.

15 comments:

SwordsWoman said...

They should just leave him be and incarcerate him in his pig pen, give him pigs swill 3 times a day and forget about this swine....

SwordsWoman said...

Maxtor - I haven't forgotten about the top 20-30 Naseeb losers blog..its so hard to choose as so many losers to name and shame...

If you go back to my Naseeb.com "muslim sell out networks" - should be renamed to "Munafiq - Sellout Networks" I have inserted a pic of their homepage with some editing.

I couldn't insert pics without actually editing the HTML so now I will have pics in my posts...

DrMaxtor said...

Yeah I saw the art work swordswoman, nicely done. As far as your naseeb sellout list...I would humbly suggest you keep it limited to 10 of those loosers. I can think of 3 already.........

Muslim Unity said...

Bismillah brother and sister,

I am glad to see that there are many more who belive in our cause and goal-of unity and peace.
As we grow stronger, it is clear that the devil is becoming afraid and trying to stop us by using such cheap and dirty tricks.
Inshallah we shalll suceed together.

SwordsWoman said...

UPDATE: Maxtor you have been an inspiration...I have completed the top 10 Naseeb Losers which you can use, distribute far and wide.

Check it out
http://www.swordslayingraps.blogspot.com/

Harsh words for the enemies of Allah who take others down the wrong path and invite people to wrongs and haraam hated by Allah. Its all so fitting anyway.

DrMaxtor said...

I just read the post at your blog swordswoman. Hilarious! Many of the individuals on the list have earned their place there(Wasnt "miss london" in charge of some naseeb "village" called non-hijabis?). But I'd like to offer a few suggestions if I may :

1)How about doing a count down from 10 to 1 instead of the other way round?

2)Some of the language at times is a bit course and counterproductive and can be construed as a threat by the dishonest individuals on the list. I think a little bit of clean-up may be required to maintain the high standards of your blog.

3) In all fairness there are many shia who find Morons4Bush and co. appalling. I would tone down the sectarianism and focus more on the individual idiot of choice. For the uninitiated more information on hacking and data theft is needed to show the criminal intent of those mentioned.

I will link to it and I hope you dont feel like I'm being overly critical. Looks dandy otherwise.

SwordsWoman said...

Maxtor ur comments were deleted - see the pics I have of these dogs...and I am updated Loser Number 8 wait til you see that one - please post again ;)

SwordsWoman said...

Maxtor I just re-read your comments and thanks for the feedback...1-10 I prefer in terms of how they are ranked on naseeb.com and who has the most "sway"....

Secondly MissLondon is off the site that wiggy scumbag... so now is replaced by BnKhan

Thirdly the language is fitting here...I never swore per se but like I said in my Bnkhan entry at number 8 "harsh words for harsh people"...this is in my SwordSlayingRaps blog which I have deliberately kept separate from my Islam blog (SwordsmenOfAllah)

Sectarian...I think not. Shias are nothing to do with Islam:

1. They change the shahadah and add "Ali Waliullah" at the end - of course Ali was the friend of Allah but Ibrahim (AS) is mentioned in Surah an Anisa as one who Allah took as a friend. How dare they

2. They deify their "imaams" and call them Ayatollah/Ruh'Allah - the "Shadow and Soul of Allah" ASTAGHFIRULLAH...how?? When Surah 42:11 says "There is NONE comparable to Him (Allah) and He is the all-seeing, all-hearing"...err remember Surah Al Ikhlaas?

3. The Rawafid (Shias) are too far removed from Islam - they reject the sunnah, curse the Rashiddun and the mothers of the Ummah - recall the pagan Arabs used to BELIEVE in Allah yet associated partners with Him - that is what the Shia do - so how then are they Muslim i.e. submit to Allah???

4. I never make judgements with extensive research...the Shia DEIFY Ali (RA) - read their books and check out Shia Watch linked on my swordsmen of Allah blog (by Hussam)

5. "Hizbollah" stated on 29th June article that if Israel win the current war its a victory for Sunnis....check it as per 4.

6. See the Qur'an and ahadith then tellme they are Muslim - only one group of Shias (Zaydis) - accept the Rashiddun and are acceptable

7. Anymore info go also to AallahuAkbar.net - lack of knowledge is not an excuse. I care not for any Rawafids sensibilities - I am here to stick to the HAQQ of Allah.

Word up

DrMaxtor said...

Alright swordswoman we will have to disagree on a few points(you wont get any argument with me on the ahmadis and ismailis), but the pictures are good touch, the one of morons4bush is priceless!

SwordsWoman said...

True Maxtor...we are on the same team...the defence of the real Islam as revealed to the Prophet (SAW). I don't mean to appear as harsh but I meant to say in my last post I never made judgements WITHOUT proper extensive research.

Originally I thought why have "sectarian" differences but when I researched myself and with others the Shias I realised they are so far removed from Islam that their religion is a mix of "Islam", Ancient Kabbala, Zoroastrianism and other heinous foul practices. They have left the fold of the deen.

Taleb Haqq said...

Salam, It's intersting that not all the articles are mentioning his resignation letter to the MCC board in which he says that he's quitting because of a heavy work load and because he wants to write a book.

Taleb Haqq said...

Please check out the post I put about on www.straightstruggle.com

DrMaxtor said...

Well said Taleb, I like your blog and will visit it frquently. Sometime later in the week it will be added to the blogroll. Once again, jazakallah khair and I look forward to your comments.

Ibrahim said...

Dr.Maxtor:

Apparently you're the one who was threatening him, I kid you not.

You see, one day, I decided to post one of your posts here: http://talk.islamicnetwork.com/showthread.php?t=6131&highlight=fatah

And then, as Fatah was scrabbling for proof of the threats he was talking about, on 680News he referred to this scary post where the individual had an icon of a grenade (it's a greenday cover, but 'facts' like that don't matter) and posted 'threats' about him.

So yeah, thats what he was so afraid of.

I mean there's no way he was going to resign anyways but because his ego is so massive he couldn't resign without grabbing as much attention as possible and smearing the already fragile image of the Muslim community, right?

DrMaxtor said...

Well Ibrahim, I cant be held responsible if others cut and paste my posts, not that I mind even though "Ibn El-Sheikh" seems a bit upset. As for Fatah....I'm sure he's been watching a few too many Tom & Jerry reruns.